Thanksgiving! Gotta love a holiday where you can sit around and stuff your face all day! Scott and I got up early so we could head down to Riverton to meet up with people to play football…I should say, for Scott to play football. They had a wonderful turnout! My dad and most of my brothers were there and several people from their ward. I had my coat and a beanie and a blanket and a camping chair to sit in, so I was set! It was a little chilly, but not too bad! My sister-in-law Natalie and I watched the game together and it was very much entertaining! They all played really well!
We went to my parent’s house afterward to hang out for a little while. Then Scott and I went to his parent’s house so he could shower. When he was ready, we headed down to Kim and Aaron’s for the rest of Thanksgiving. Scott’s Grandma and three of his cousins were there as well. We hadn’t seen them for quite awhile, so it was nice having them there! I felt bad because I didn’t do much helping other than eating. I had been absolutely exhausted lately and for some reason I wasn’t feeling too well that afternoon/evening. Stuffing myself didn’t do much to help either. The food was wonderful though! And it was very nice to sit and relax.
Socks fell asleep on the arm of the couch.
The rest of our weekend kind of went to the dogs. Friday we tried to buy an X-Box 360 online for Scott and the Wal-Mart website freaked out. It ended up charging us according to our bank account, but their website kept telling us the sale wouldn’t go through. We called customer service and the lady gave us the confirmation code to our order but said the order might cancel. Which it did. We did end up getting refunded and were able to find a good deal for him, but it was a pain in the patooty!
Also, our heat had slowly been going out on us and by Sunday it turned on once, then wouldn’t turn on anymore. We FROZE. Our kitchen sink decided it didn’t want to drain anymore so I couldn’t do the dishes. And Scott woke up with a stomach ache and ended up having some kind of flu. His stomach hurt all day. He didn’t go to church and he said he felt well enough to go to my parent’s house for dinner and to celebrate Micah’s birthday. While we were there he started to get worse though and we left early to get him home to bed. He threw up several times throughout the night, was in constant pain, and my gurgling heartburn acting up during the night drove him to the couch because he couldn’t stand the noise. So that was a blast, let me tell you!






No comments:
Post a Comment